Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cannot load database

gbtgfdapple
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...

cannot load database

says it cannot load database and to check internet connection. Internet is fine

Administrator
    Hi gbtgfdapple,

Please check your private message.

Thank you.

DenZed
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    I get the same error. cannot load database, but internet connection is working OK.

Hello DenZed! Someone will contact you shortly via the forum's private message system to help you with this problem.

You can check your private messages by going to the very top of the screen, and looking at the top right portion of the screen, you will see your name and a button marked Notifications.

Click on Notifications and then select Inbox from the drop-down menu!

Thanks for using the forums!
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

aej
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    I have the same problem on startup.

Hey aej! We've been experiencing some server-side issues this morning. I don't think there is anything going wrong on your end. These issues will be resolved some time today.

I apologize to everyone for any inconvenience this has caused. We'll try to get things back up and running as soon as possible!

If by the end of the day, you are still experiencing issues, try reinstalling the application before posting further issues. This usually solves the problem in an event such as this.

Thanks for using the forums and please if you have any other questions just let us know.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

kw2000@comcast.net
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...

cannot load database

I get the same error. cannot load database, but internet connection is working OK.

I do not understand the need for private messages when the problems are, or seem to be universal.

freewheels
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    cannot load data base, unable to download update.

Hello kw2000@comcast.net,

You are right! The problem is universal in that they share the same origin: Server side issues.
    There was a little goof up that should be corrected now. I suggest anyone experiencing issues from earlier today try again. If you still experience issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

The private messages are an extra measure to ensure that the correct solution is delivered to correct the potentially unique circumstances any one individual is experiencing. The problem may lie elsewhere, different versions of Windows may require different sets of instructions.

We would not want to deliver the same solution to everyone only to see that it is not comprehensive enough to work for everyone and in turn cause more damage than was initially caused. We do this simply in the best interest of inexperienced users who would attempt to correct the issues themselves without sufficient knowledge to do so.

I hope this explains why we deliver some solutions via private messages.

I love answering questions! If you have any more, let em at me!

This worked for me:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    try reinstalling the application
    A little disconcerting to see but OK for now.