Thread: Silent mode for SlimComputer

Silent mode for SlimComputer

Hi everybody,

for first, sorry for my bad english.

I would like to use SlimComputer from command line to perform a personalized silent uninstalling procedure.
    My dream would be can uninstall a series of program from a list (contained in a txt file exportable from the software, for example), without any other confirmation.

I understand that is hard to make, but I thing that is a good idea

Thank you for your attention

Hello anni.lex,

It's a great idea and one we've made designs for before but it's not a realistic goal for us at this time. Installers require user interaction at multiple points during the process; therefore, it is impossible to have an automated uninstallation of a queue of programs. We will continue to explore other options for this feature as it is something we would like to offer.

Best regards,
    Ryan
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

Thanks for you response.

actually I did not think that not all software vendors offer the ability to have a silent uninstall, which makes it impossible to implement my proposal.

I would like to propose another function: the portable version maker allows you to export the software on a device, it can be convenient would also export to any folder.

Have a nice day

I'll forward this to the development team for their consideration. Thank you for your feedback anni.lex.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.