Thread: HP Monitor Speakers No Longer Work

MISTERBWG
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...

HP Monitor Speakers No Longer Work

I downloaded the slimdriver and now my HP2009m monitor will no longer produce sound.
    I have increased the volume on both the monitor and computer with no results.
    Help.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERBWG View Post
    I downloaded the slimdriver and now my HP2009m monitor will no longer produce sound.
    I have increased the volume on both the monitor and computer with no results.
    Help.
    MISTERBWG, please inform us what is the make and model of your computer, as well as the version of Windows it is running (and specify whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit).

Also, please post the Slimdrivers scan log if you will, they're under: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Slimware Utilities Inc\SlimDrivers\Logs

Daniel

Could I get you to send me a copy of your log files? Here is how you can find them:

Windows XP:
    Open "My Computer" and paste the following into the location bar at the top:
    %userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\SlimWare Utilities Inc\SlimDrivers\Logs

Windows 7 / Vista:
    Open "Computer" and place the following into the location bar:
    %userprofile%\appdata\local\Slimware Utilities Inc\SlimDrivers\Logs

Email us a copy of these logs, either by attaching them one at a time, or by placing them in a zip file / compressed folder; either way is fine.
    Send them to: kenny (at) slimwareutilities (dot) com and be sure to mention something about this forum post in the subject so I know who's log files I have received. Let us know if you have any difficulty finding or emailing them. Once we have these we can get a better idea about what happened and why you no longer have sound.

Thanks,
    Kenny