Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to Install after running SlimCleaner?

tarrah
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    Good morning, Kenny. Many thanks for your kind and most helpful reply.

I'll let you know after I hear from your lead support technician. I have faith that I will be very pleased with your applications when they are actually up and running!

Bye for now,
    Tarrah

[/COLOR]

Administrator
    Tarrah,

Please check your private message.

tarrah
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    I was just going to post a comment Nav but I'll go to private mail now, thnz.

tarrah
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    I truly want to post a big THANK YOU to all of you at SlimUtilities for caring about my computer's block to being able to install these programs! Thanks Kenny for getting in touch with your lead support technician, Nav.

I had a lengthy, rather remarkable remote session with Nav who spent patient, hours investigating and I might add, streamlining my computer where need be, given the low RAM - it was impressive and very much appreciated. & he had the magic touch!

Thanks a million, Nav - you are brilliant!

I highly recommend your SlimUtilities programs and people, as the good people at Cloudeight Internet had originally. Count me in as a loyal fan!

And now, finally I get to have the delightful experience of running your programs.

Have a great day, everyone!

Administrator
    You're most welcome Tarrah, have a great week!

In case anyone has this rare error in the future, the error was due a reg key under HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\setup.exe whose value was pointed at the wrong location (c:\windows\sytem32\setup.exe) for reference.

tarrah
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    Thanks, Nav!

You're also highly intuitive . . . I was just going to whip off an email to you and ask what was ultimately was the fix but you read my mind instead LOL! Interesting . . . . I'm sure all your hard work will help others at some point in time.

You've earned a big cup of coffee - & that's an understatement!

Hope you have a banner week, too!