Thread: Help please

Help please

SlimCleaner deleted everything on my computer and when I say everything, I mean everything. I'm pretty sure it went to the registry and deleted everything.
    It looks like I'm logging into a fresh build. I'm using same user/pass so not a different profile. All of my programs are gone, everything is gone.
    I mean every file, within every directory, within program files has been deleted but the folders have been left
    Literally all my data is gone, (over 300GB of data...poof, vaporized like a fart in the wind?) My C drive is light by 300GB that were there this morning before this all happened.
    It deleted all of my restore points, it deleted all of my registry backups... It absolutely deleted everything!!! What I think It did was raped my registry.
    But the System Restore tool is not working with what it sees as 2 restore points that are left...and I had several restore points and several registry backups, all gone.
    It even removed my product registration code for Windows so windows sees itself is unregistered and not genuine.

I have been using this program for a while now and I never saw a button that says "napalm your computer".
    I've been working on computers since the early 90s... & I have never seen anything like this... from a utility like this. I didn't change any settings either and that's the crazy part.
    I cannot imagine how a utility like this could be used to completely and totally wipe out a machine, while it's still running.

Is there anything that can be done? The only thing slimCleaner did not do was delete itself. I am so absolutely positively screwed right now.
    I was just cleaning up my computer the way I've always done since I started using slimCleaner and CCleaner and for whatever reason today it literally wiped out my entire computer.
    Last edited by Xqrz491; 02-27-2016 at 05:26 PM.

Anybody???

A solid week and nobody's got a suggestion? Nobody from Slimware looks through these posts? Apparently not.
    Guess ya can't expect much for free.

This website is a phucking JOKE!!! Not a single mother phucker has anything to offer support wise? Slimware can't say anything? Phuck you slimware...you fucking c0cksuckers!! Just leave a mother phucker hangin with nothing but his balls in his hand.