Thread: How did I get SlimCleaner Plus on my computer

How did I get SlimCleaner Plus on my computer

Dear Community,

I am only new to computers.

After going to a Internet Explorer site to get live streaming of some sport - I noticed that I had this program installed.

Is this a third party application. How do you gain it?

Is it safe?

slimcleaner.JPG

Hey Melissa! SlimCleaner Plus is a system optimization program. It is used to clean junk files, optimize your software and system startup load-out, update Windows and other software, plus much more. It is possible you could have accidentally downloaded it. I encourage you to try it out, but if you don't want it, you can easily uninstall it from Control Panel.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Hey Melissa! SlimCleaner Plus is a system optimization program. It is used to clean junk files, optimize your software and system startup load-out, update Windows and other software, plus much more. It is possible you could have accidentally downloaded it. I encourage you to try it out, but if you don't want it, you can easily uninstall it from Control Panel.
    I Googled and was told that it is hard to remove all utilities from your computer.

I will trial it out, may work out to be better than what I am currently using.

I just thought it may have been piggy backed linked to some other program.

Have you encountered any issues and does it use much space?

I am only new to computers - so be nice

It is very easy to uninstall our software. Uninstalling our software works the same way that uninstalling any Windows application works. We even have a guide HERE, if you need assistance.

I suggest you run a One Click Scan and let SlimCleaner Plus make an evaluation of your computer. Please note, SlimCleaner Plus is a premium application and requires a subscription to be fully utilized. However, we do have a free version "SlimCleaner", which you can also download HERE.

I hope this has been helpful.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.