Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Ratings

Eddietheman
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    I am at home now but I am having same issue with the other program as well. Might want to pass that on also.

Chief Technology Officer
    The good news is they run off the same framework, so once we get it fixed in one app, it'll be fixed in both. The hard part is tracking down the bug I have our team working on it.

Senior Software Engineer Matthew's Avatar
    We may have to do a live support session. Please check your PM Inbox in the forums.

Eddietheman
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    So is Matthew Obi Wan?

Chief Technology Officer
    Matthew is pretty damn close

Sorry we didn't get the issue fixed today Eddie we can try again tomorrow. Don't want to hold you up. Thanks for your patience. I have found an issue that I am trying to resolve and we can try the fix.

Eddietheman
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    I have a CT scan in morning so will only have a few hours to work with. But my computer is yours if you need it. Just let me know in morning so I can start it up when i get to work in the late morning.

Eddietheman
    Badges
    Loading, please wait...
    Didn't hear anything today so I am just posting to let you know that if a new test run is ready for monday I can try again then. Off for the weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend

Chief Technology Officer
    DOH, I didn't see the post. Absolutely will get in touch with you Monday -- we really want to get this fixed.

Please check your PM Inbox in the forums. We would like to try to work on the issue somemore.