Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duplicate Files Finder Question

If you are no longer using Norton, you should be safe to delete those files. However, if you uninstalled Norton without disabling the tamper protection, they are likely to be blocked from deletion. I am not sure how Norton protects those files. I recommend you seek assistance in that issue from Symantec.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

my suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by maria21 View Post
    I'm trying to use the duplicate files finder option, but, I'm not totally understanding it. Are all the files that pull up under each folder a duplicate or is one the original? If its the latter how do I know which file to keep and which ones to delete? I don't want to mess up how anything is running by deleting the wrong thing. Please help!
    Identical files not only waste your hard disk space, but also may cause system slowdowns. By deleting duplicate files you can reduce time needed
    to defragment your hard drives and minimize time used by antivirus to scan your computer. Try this one, works like a charm without harming other files and its for free! http://DuplicateFilesDeleter.com

duplicate file delleter

my dear i will suggest you can use "duplicatefilesdeleter" thanks

Why not try Duplicate Files Deleter. It will do a thorough search of your hard disk and find out the two or more duplicate files of the same file which may be stored at different locations. It will give you a comprehensive list of all those files and you can decide for yourself what you want to do with them. It's easy to use too. Hope it will help you!
    Last edited by petersonpeterson; 06-08-2017 at 04:22 AM. Reason: double post