Thread: problems with facebook after running fix cleaner

problems with facebook after running fix cleaner

I recently got fixcleaner and every time I run it and fix all problems my facebook account stops working right and I have to restore the computer to a point before cleaning. The problem I can no longer expand the page on some of the fb sites to full screen. When I try it just starts flashing and sometimes freezes up. Restoring fixes the problem but it makes the cleaner useless. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Hello jeterry57,

When you say you can't expand to full screen on Facebook, are you talking about clicking on pictures, videos or other media that expands for easier viewing without navigating away from the current page? Please be more specific. Also, what browser do you normally use for Facebook?
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

media that expands for easier viewing. I use IE. The computer is only 2 month old. It's running windows 7. I've started playing some of the games on fb with some of the people I've met but been having problems with them after I ran fixcleaner. expanding them just makes it imposible to use.
    Last edited by jeterry57; 04-24-2012 at 03:53 AM.

We're going to try and reproduce this problem on our end and try to figure out what is causing it. Thank you for reporting this error. I will update you on the results of our findings.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.