Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keyboard and mouse

If you'd like, I can remotely log onto your computer and fix the problem for you.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

Keyboard from good computer doesn't work on the broken computer either.

Keyboard from other computer doesn't work on the broke computer.

Log onto the guest account again. Try using the on-screen keyboard to type in the password for admin functions. To access the on-screen keyboard...

1) Click Start
    2) Click All Programs
    3) Click Accessories
    4) Click Accessibility
    5) Click On-Screen Keyboard

You can click in a password field and use the on-screen keyboard to enter the password to perform admin functions while inside the guest account. Try disabling the password on one of the admin accounts in the Control Panel so that you can use an admin account without having to enter the password.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

Ryan, kindly log on to fix that computer, Sorry for double didn't see the page 2 entry.

I can log on, but you will still need to use the on-screen keyboard to allow me entry. I'll send you instructions shortly.

Please check your private messages.