Thread: 2 major issues

2 major issues

I just downloaded/installed SlimCleaner. I haven't had a chance to try it out because of the following issues
    1st issue. During the install process, and throughout the opening of new pages when I try to access help, forums, etc., I continually get script errors.
    Why is this happening?. slimcleaner error Capture.JPG2nd slimware Capture.JPG

2nd issue. Continually, while in SlimCleaner, at SlimCleaner home page, trying to watch video tutorials, and while here in the Forums, I continually get a warning that a program is trying to change my internet provider. This never stops. 3rd slimcleaner Capture.JPG
    Why is this trash happening?
    If this is a part of SlimCleaner, I will uninstall it immediately.

Hey there boongsong,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I will answer your questions and try to help you solve the problem. I'll have to investigate those script errors. In the mean-time, make sure you are not blocking scripts with extensions like No-Script. The warning about the search provider being changed is a default function of most browsers today. When you last set your search provider, you agreed to be notified if another program tried to change your search provider. During the installation of SlimCleaner, you agreed to install AVG Secure Search by proceeding with the Quick Installation. You can uninstall AVG Secure Search using SlimCleaner if you do not want to use it.

Were you able to successfully install SlimCleaner despite these errors and messages?
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

Yes, it installed. I haven't used it as of yet. Just scanning through it to see what it is all about. Saw your software in PC Mag and thought I'd give it a try.
    I'm always a little skeptical on these types of software because of past experience. Will get into it a little later.
    As for the scripts, I don't have any script blockers. The only thing I have on my computer is the normal Windows stuff along with Norton 2012. I eliminated
    the isp change attempts by uninstalling AVG Secure Search.
    I appreciate the very quick response to my post. And, thank you for your assistance
    boongsong (jack)

Our software is 100% safe to use. It's been tested for Windows XP, Vista and 7. PC Mag as well as CNET has chosen SlimCleaner as the 2011 Editors Choice. They can't both be wrong.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

Thanks Ryan. I will be trying it a little bit later. I have to be sure what I'm doing first. "Not the sharpest knife in the drawer". (lol)