Thread: Supercharged

Supercharged

Hi,
    Under optimize, then "services", the manual says if I want slimcomputer to manage services, click on "supercharge" on bottom right. I do not have the option "supercharge". It says "remove selected". What am I doing wrong?
    JB

Hey there jberrier2,

Supercharged was a feature in an earlier version of the program. We're currently revising the manual to reflect the changes made in the current version.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

Thanks for the reply. Any idea when the new manual will be out?

It's practically ready. We were awaiting some new changes to be made to the program so that they could be added to the manual for an upcoming release, but I suppose we could publish what we have now and just update it again later. I'll look into getting the updated manuals out today.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

Thank you. Looking forward to it

thanks for the info and replies