Thread: slim cleaner doubts

slim cleaner doubts

Hello.
    I am new here and i m not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if not i am sorry.
    I want to know, if possible, if the registry cleaning section of slim cleaner is safe. in other words, i wish to know if i can go ahead and clean the registry without harming my pc, or if i d better skip that part.
    Also i wish to know what does Hybrid means in the optimization section.
    If you could tell me i would apreciate a lot.
    Thank you in advance.

Hello totalnuts45,

The registry cleaner doesn't attempt to change or modify your registry in any drastic way as is typical with most registry "repair" tools. All it does is cleans up orphaned registry keys and corrects disassociated keys.

Hybrid simply means that you have made personal configurations to your computer that differs from default Windows settings. Your configuration might be different than another users and is set apart from default Windows settings; therefore, we call it Hybrid.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

Thank s alot Ryan. You were realy helpfull.
    Excelent software. I love it.
    thank s once again.