Thread: All I see is Please Start scan where's the start scan button???

All I see is Please Start scan where's the start scan button???

Anyone know?

Hello Papa1957,

Are you saying that you cannot see any other graphical elements of SlimDrivers at all? I've never heard of this kind of error before so I just want to be sure I understand you correctly. Thanks.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

We are user-friendly software. Check out all of our products here.

This is all I see Untitled-1.jpg
    Last edited by Papa1957; 01-24-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Can you please enable logging in the settings menu and restart SlimDrivers? When you restart, logging will be enable. Go back in the Settings menu and click on the "Show Logs" button. Upload the log file to this thread.
    Thanks for using the forums! Your feedback helps us to improve our software every day.

New to SlimWare? Check out our Facebook page for the all of the latest news and goings on here at SlimWare Utilities, inc.

I am having the same problem, no scan button at all, I see everything else but know scan...is this a scam?

Currently, this issue does not occur on all systems. We are working to correct this problem. SlimDrivers is 100% free.