1) SlimDrivers only allows you to download and install a single driver. DriverUpdate is the premium version that allows you to download and install all at once.
2) We recommend leaving the installer packages in place because it makes uninstallation easier. However, you can always use the restore function so it is not absolutely necessary.
3) The forum for SlimDrivers is HERE. Post in the appropriate sub-forum that is related to your question.
Hope this helps.
Slim driver shows I have 23 updates for my laptop Acer Extensa 5235 Win7 professional 32 bit
1. do I have to download individually or is there a way to select all to download(& install)
2. Can I delete driver installation (in C:\Users\"Your User Name"\AppData\Local\Slimware Utilities Inc\SlimDrivers\Downloads) after installation
3. guide on how & which forum to use will be welcome